Discover the French Maritime Academy
Heir to the Hydrography schools, to Colbert, to the « Hydros », then to the Ecole Nationale de la Marine Marchande (ENMM), the French Maritime Academy (ENSM) provides high level training courses in the maritime and paramaritime sectors to Merchant Marine Officers.
The students join the ENSM after taking an entrance exam (O1MM-1st Class Officer and machinery watchkeeping officer/Chief Engineer 8000kW), by applying for the course (international bridge watchkeeping officer-OCQPI, preparatory course to OCQPI) or according to their qualifications (O1MM or electronician and merchant navy systems officer-OESMM).
Patrice Laporte, General Director of ENSM, Pascal Gabet, Deputy Director General of HAROPA-Port de Rouen and Catherine Cornu, President of the Pilotage de la Seine signed a partnership agreement. Read... Lire plus"
The graduation ceremony of the third promotion of officers of the Merchant Navy, engineer seafarer of ENSM was held on December 20, 2018 in the presence of Sophie Panonacle, deputy,... Lire plus"
Download the Marine marchande informations – n°225 Lire plus"
Fairs and Forums :
- Competitive entrance exams and preparatory classes Fair January 2019, in Paris
- Students Fair in Bordeaux, in January 2019
- Students Fair in Rennes, 10-12 January 2019
- Military Prytanée Forum at La Flèche, 19 January 2019
- Azimut in Brest, from 24 to 26 January 2019
- FORMEO Fair in Martinique, in February 2019
Meeting with shipowners day :
- Saint-Malo : Meeting with shipowners day OCQM/8000kW-3 : Thursday 24 January 2019, from 8.30am to 4.00pm
ENSM’s Open Days :
- Nantes : Saturday 12 January 2019 from 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Saint-Malo : Saturday 12 January 2019 from 2.00pm to 5.00pm for the OCQM/8000kW course solely
- Le Havre : Saturday 2 February 2019 from 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Marseille : Saturday 16 March 2019 from 9.00am to 5.00pm