Apprenticeship tax campaign 2021
The apprenticeship tax campaign runs until 31 May 2021.
A WORD FROM THE PRESIDENT
By paying your 2021 apprenticeship tax to the French Maritime Academy (ENSM), you contribute directly to the excellence of maritime training, through the deployment of innovative teaching equipment on the Le Havre, Saint-Malo, Nantes and Marseille sites, dedicated to multi-skilled merchant navy officers, deck and engine officers and maritime engineers.
By choosing to allocate this contribution to the School, you are supporting its investments to improve its performance and the quality of officer training and thus the success of your future employees.
You are making a long-term investment in promising young people and in a sector with a bright future.
Your support is precious to us and I thank you warmly in advance. »
Frédéric Moncany de Saint-Aignan,
Chairman of the Board of Directors
WHY PAY YOUR APPRENTICESHIP TAX TO THE FRENCH MARITIME ACADEMY (ENSM) ?
BY CHOOSING THE FRENCH MARITIME ACADEMY (ENSM) :
- You contribute to the training of naval officers and managers of the blue economy,
- You support its investments in digital technology and its research on the decarbonisation of the maritime sector,
- You encourage the international opening of a real academy French maritime heritage and make the most of the Hydros’ heritage.
HOW TO PAY THE TAX ?
You have until 31 May 2021 to pay your apprenticeship tax.
– Directly by cheque payable to M. L’AGENT COMPTABLE DE L’ENSM to be sent by post to the following address:
ENSM Accounting Agency – Apprenticeship tax – 10 Quai Frissard – 76600 Le Havre – France
– By bank transfer specifying the following: APPRENTICESHIP TAX 2021
IBAN: FR76 1007 1130 0000 0010 0700 190
The establishment benefits from a prefectoral accreditation for training given at each of its 4 sites. You have the possibility to choose, through the UAI codes below, the one or those you wish to support:
Le Havre = 0760166T
Marseille = 0130234J
Saint-Malo = 0350092K
Nantes = 0440108D
Please fill in the form in the presentation brochure (downloadable below), which will enable us to send you a receipt for your payment.
Hélène Bellamy, directrice des affaires financières
T. +33(0)9 70 00 03 50