SHIP SECURITY OFFICER
Onboard officer destined to be responsible for the position of ship security officer onboard ships.
Being responsible for ship security and the implementation of the ship’s security plan with the ship’s human and equipment resources.
21 hours / 3 days
– Decree dated 26 June 2008 related to the delivery of the certificate of competences to the post of ship security officer and its annex
– ISPS Code
– IMO 3.19 training
– Table A-VI/5 of the STCW Code
– Presentation of the national and international security regulations. ISPS Code
– Role and responsibility of the different actors
–Prevention of unlawful acts (weapons, substances, dangerous devices) ; techniques for searching persons
–Ship protection, monitoring of the different accesses, loading and procurement
–Equipment dedicated to the protection of ship and people
– Communications protection
– Emergency situations, risk assessment methods for security, threat and vulnerability
–Security plan and procedures to follow for internal audits, inspections, ongoing monitoring and surveillance of security activities specified in the security plan
–Training and onboard drills
Saint-Malo, Marseille, Nantes campuses
ENSM lecturers and port security professionals
End of training assessment
Yes, conformed to IGM 323 memo dated 24 October 2008
Attestation for the delivery of an STCW certificate
When asked about the course, 100% of the trainees were satisfied.