This diploma (six years after the baccalaureat) carried by Centrale Nantes, Ecole Navale and ENSM, approved by the Grandes Ecoles Conference, will welcome students in initial training as well as students in ongoing education wishing to gain an expertise, a double competence or wishing to further in a sector in order to evolve professionally.
– 420 hours of lectures between 1st October and 28 February
– An internship for a professional thesis, lasting around 6 months, between 1st March and 30 September
The course is composed of only compulsory modules without any options
Semester 1 :
– Focus 1 : Environment, eco-design and life cycle (Life Cycle Analysis) (120 hours – 17 ECTS)
Methodology Life Cycle Analysis (ACV), tools in eco-design, basics in environment sciences and management of a product life span
– Focus 2 : Ship construction economy and corporate social responsibility (60 hours – 6 ECTS)
Mapping of maritime actors involved in Life Cycle Analysis. Circular economy.
– Focus 3 : Technological and industrial aspects of the life cycle, construction/scrapping (60 hours – 6 ECTS)
Families and choices of materials. Recycling and treatment of wastes from ships at the end of their life
– Focus 4 : Regulation (60 hours – 5 ECTS)
Legal and statutory framework. Environment laws. Regulation for ship’s cycle
– Focus 5 : Project management (120 hours – 11 ECTS)
Integrated management : quality, safety and environment. Environmental analysis and management. Basics in project management and organisational tools. The lectures will be accompanied by a college project
Semester 2 :
A 6-month practical within a company, validated by the viva of a professional thesis
Industrials are very much involved, via specific lectures, within projects but also in the recruitment and selection of the candidates.
Les cours auront lieu à Nantes à Centrale Nantes et à l’ENSM.
Un voyage d’étude de 2 semaines à l’Ecole Navale de Brest sera pris en charge par les 3 écoles.
Montant des frais de scolarité :
– A titre individuel : 9 600€
– Formation continue : 16 000 €
: 1re session de recrutement
Début septembre : 2de session de recrutement
Début octobre : début des cours