REVALIDATION OF THE CERTIFICATE
Officers holding of an Engine-room watchkeeper certificate but not complying with the required sea service period (or equivalent) to keep their certificate valid.
Persons holding a Engine-room watchkeeper / Officer in charge of an Engineering Watch Certificate
Demonstrate the professional competence and thus qualify for the revalidation of the certificate.
32 hours over 4.5 days (course + tests)
Minimum 4 / Maximum 8
– Decree dated 24 July 2013 related to the revalidation of professional maritime training certificates
– STCW-Section A-III/1
In compliance with appendix 6 of the decree’s annex dated 24 July 2013,
Programme for revalidation tests and courses for engine watchkeeping officer certificate for a manned engine room or for assistant engine watchkeeping officer in an unmanned engine room.
Refresher course and updating of knowledge related to competences :
– Engines and machinery – 4 hours.
– English: – 4 hours, test included (1/2 hour).
– Engine-room simulator – 12 hours.
– Electronics/electrotechnology/automatics – 4 hours
– Safety/stability – 4 hours, test included (1/2 hour).
– Machineries/EEA/engine simulator Tests – 4 hours
Saint-Malo, Nantes, Marseille and Le Havre
End of course assessment
statement for the issuance of an STCW certificate
The satisfaction rate for this training is 100%..
Certification/statement issuance rate
The certification / statement issuance rate for this training is 100%
Find a course