Issuance of the certificate of competency (aptitude) for handling Category 1 refrigerants .
With this training, your company may be action as the operator thanks to trained staff holding a certificate of competency for handling refrigerants, hence avoiding the need to refer to external companies.
Staff in charge of handling of refrigerants installations ashore or at sea.
More particularly in maritime industry: chief engineer, second, third engineer or ratings.
- A basic knowledge on refrigerants installations and their maintenance
- No diploma prerequisite
Update or revision possible under Vega
- After candidates connection
- Using of my scénarii / opale modules before or during the course
- Practice exams available : MCQ with automatic correction
- Know how to perform a leak test, maintenance and upkeep of refrigerants installations, commission an installation
- Know how to handle refrigerants
- Prepare for the test to obtain the certificate of competency for handling category 1 refrigerants
- Present theoretical and practical tests to obtain the certificate of competency: Tests by an independent evaluator of the training
- Training: 3 days: 10h of theory and 12.5h of practice
- Exam: 1/2 day: 1h of written test and 2h30 of practical test
Maximal number of trainees
- The certificate of competency is delivered in application of article r. 543-99 of the environment Code and articles 8 and 10 of Regulation (EU) No. 2015/2067
- Knowledge and know-how test defined by the decree of October 13, 2008 amended by the decree of March 11, 2016, relating to the issuance of aptitude certificates provided for the article R. 543-106 of the Code of the environment
- Annexe 1 of the decree of October 13, 2008, relating to the issuance of aptitude certificates provided by the article R. 543-106 of the environment code
- ENSM Marseille campus
- ENSM professors
End of training Test
- Yes, conditioning the issuance of certificate of competency for handling refrigerants
- Test performed by an independent evaluator
Certificate issued on successful completion