Refresher Course – Advanced fire fighting Certificate of Proficiency
Persons holding a Advanced fire fighting Certificate of Proficiency, which has reached its 5-year expiry date.
– An initial advanced fire fighting CoP
– Documentation showing training was received on board, less than five years old, recognised by shipowner (allow for a reduction in teaching hours).
– A medical certificate from the seafarers’ doctor showing Fit for work, less than 12 months old
– Establish that skills and competences are still efficient, in accordance with the decree dated 24 July 2013 related to the reaccreditation of professional maritime training certificates and STCW convention Manilla Amendments 24 June 2010.
Minimum 9 / Maximum 10
– Basic fire-fighting training
– Refer to the decree’ s annex afore-mentioned : Annex III, appendix 2 – Programme for the refresher course and conditions to validate the certificate of advanced fire fighting qualification training course, paragraph G.
CESAME in Saint-Malo
End of course assessment
Statement leading to the issuance of an STCW certificate
Certification/statement issuance rate
The certification / statement issuance rate for this training is 100%
The satisfaction rate for this training is 100%