QUALIFICATION – PASSENGER SHIPS
Whom it concerns
Masters, officers, ratings and other personnel working on board ship and passenger ships performing international voyages and passenger ships of 500 gross tonnage or more performing domestic voyages.
Ensuring the safety of passengers on board passenger ships.
20 hours for officers
16 hours for other personnel on board
Number of trainees
Minimum 6 / maximum 16
– STCW Convention Regulation V/2, section A-V/2 of the STCW code
– Decree of May 6, 2014 on the issuing of certificates for personnel serving on board passenger ships
– Crowd Management training : all personnel 2.5 hours
– Safety training for personnel providing direct service to passengers in passenger spaces : all personnel : 2.5 hours
– Crisis management and human behavior training : all personnel 7 hours
– Passenger safety, cargo safety and hull integrity training : 8 hours officers/ 4 hours crew members
Le Havre, Saint Malo, Marseille
Assessment : Test at end of training
Certification for the issuance of a STCW certificate
Asked about their training at the French Maritime Academy (ENSM), the trainees were satisfied at 79%.
The certification / attestation rate for this training is 100%