TP EMBARQUÉ – OCQPI
- put into practice the knowledge in navigation and manoeuvring acquired all along the year,
- to experience on the water the vicinity of large vessels, with the crossing of the traffic separation schemes day and night,
- live a week working in a team in two watches who will take over one another when manoeuvring.
This navigation practical is included in the OCQPI programme and represents 30 hours; an onboard training register for this practical was designed by Yvan D’Alba, an ENSM teacher.
Each boat is manned by a skipper, a first mate, two officers of the watch and two deckhands in charge of the students.
On the pedagogical side, a teacher from ENSM will lead the practical on each boat.
- Arrival of the boats early morning. Berthing in front of the school.
- Boarding of the students at 2pm.
- Afternoon, familiarisation with the boats and safety drill.
- Leaving port early morning Sunday.
21 May :
- Arrival 20 May in the evening.
- Farewell party.
- Saturday morning : cleaning of the boats.
- Noon : signing off.