The ENSM (or French Maritime Academy) forms officers of the merchant navy and maritime engineers.
Become a polyvalent officer, engineer of The French Maritime Academy (Cti)
– Competition at the level of science final class, May 11 and 12, 2020
– Admission on credentials after a science degree or CPGE
Become a Merchant Navy machine officer
– Terminal Class Competition on May 13 and 14, 2020 for Chief Engine Watch Officers
Become a Merchant Navy Deck Officer
– Admission on record in the final year of the international training for bridge watchkeeping officers.
Becoming a Marine Engineer (Cti)
– Admission on dossier in M1 after a scientific degree or French Maritime Academy graduates
– Admission to L3 with a PT bank entrance exam
Registrations are open on www.supmaritime.fr until April 6 at noon (Paris time).
Le Havre : Saturday, 11 January 2020 Nantes : Saturday, 18 January 2020
Saint-Malo : Saturday, 18 February 2020 Marseille : Saturday, 14 March 2020
> Forum de l’enseignement supérieur du Havre : Friday, 17 and Saturday, 18 January 2020
> Salon Azimut à Brest : Thursday, 23, Friday, 24 and Saturday, 25 January 2020
> Salon de l’Etudiant de Paris : Friday, 31 January, Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 February 2020
> Salon Forméo en Martinique : Wednesday, 5, Thursday, 6 et Friday,7 February 2020
More information : click here