ENSM and its partner Gazocean were awarded the trophy Training, for the new LNG courses, on 13 December 2017 at the Short Sea Night, organised by BB2S and the French Maritime Cluster.
Patrice Laporte and Jean-François Castel posed with the other laureates
The Grand Jury of the trophies « Shortsea and Intermodality » 2017 was composed of :
– Denis Choumert, AUTF President (Association des Utilisateurs de Transport de Fret/Fret Transport Users Association),
– Herbert de Saint Simon, TLF President (Transport et Logistique de France/Transport and Logistics of France) Overseas,
– Jean-Philippe Casanova, FFPM President (Fédération Française des Pilotes Maritimes/French Federation of Maritime Pilots),
– Bertrand Caille, ASTRE Group representative,
– Bernard Mazuel, UPF Delegate General (Union des Ports de France/Union of the Ports of France),
– Frédéric Moncany de Saint-Aignan, CMF President (Cluster Maritime Français/French Maritime Cluster),
– Jean-Marc Roué, Armateurs de France and BP2S President (Bureau de Promotion du Shortsea Shipping/Shortsea Shipping Promotion Bureau).
This new partnership signed with Gazocean optimises the one signed four years ago.
Download the Short Sea Night 2017 press release