The merchant navy first class officers, future engineer-level seafarers and the future engineers in marine engineering and the future international deck watchkeeping officers, are proud to invite you to the 2019 Business Forum, 9th and 10th October 2019, organised at ENSM’s head-office in Le Havre.
Why this Forum ?
The 2019 merchant navy first class officer who will, in December, graduate and obtain their unlimited Captain and Chief Engineer diplomas as well as the ENSM Engineer-level title, the specialization marine engineering and the international deck watch keeping officer cohorts would like to meet their future employers and get them to discover training tools unique in Europe.
– Organising a labour market and enabling the recruitment of dual purpose officers with an engineer-level diploma
– Enabling exchanges between students and professionals
– Enhancing exchanges between professionals: shipowners, industrials, recruitment agency…
The ENSM provides the necessary equipment to present your company and meet the students :
– Individual booths in the entry hall with tables and chairs, WIFI access
– Function room for interviews.
– Pleasant environment and dedicated team to the success of the event
– Cocktail, Wednesday, October 9 at 7pm
– Buffet, Thursday, October 10 at noon
Muriel Mironneau, Communication Director
ENSM – 10 quai Frissard, 76600 Le Havre France
T.+33(0)6 09 85 49 14