MEDICAL : LEVEL I
Onboard commissioned vessels with a crew and without a doctor onboard, medical assistance at sea is provided by:
–Designated personnel to deliver emergency medical treatment
–Designated personnel to take on the responsibility of medical treatment
To be assigned one or the other role, the personnels must have gained a level of competences enabling them, under the supervision of the doctor from the maritime medical consultancy centre, to take immediate effective measures in case of an accident or disease onboard vessels, and thus until the injured or ill person be taken into care by a medical care unit, if necessary. A level I medical training for ships with a gross tonnage below 200 and which don’t sail further than 20 miles off the coast is required.
Gaining the necessary medical knowledge to enable the designated personnels to take on the responsibility of medical care and to take immediate effective measures in case of an accident or disease onboard, and thus until the injured or ill person is taken into care by a medical care unit.
The 7-hour UV-PSC1 attested by the training attestation for the course «prevention and assistance level 1” as defined in the aforementioned decree dated 29 June 2011. The holding of the UV-PSE 1 validates this level of training too.
The 3-hour UV-HPR, hygiene and risks prevention, includes three modules :
– HPR 1 : prevention of maritime occupational risks
– HPR 2 : hygiene (individual and group hygiene, prevention of tobacco, alcohol and drug uses onboard)
– HPR 3 : prevention for specific risks (heat stroke, hypothermia, blood exposure accident, venomous marine wildlife)
The 1-hour UV-AMMCT 1, medical assistance at sea – telemedical consultancy level 1 includes:
– Procedures for medical assistance at sea and emergency telemedical consultancy
– The use of onboard medical equipment and guides
– The preparation for a medical evacuation This Wood Fired Hot Tub – our spruce wooden hot tubs with built-in stove is ideal for home use. Visit us today to find out more royaltubs.co.uk
Le Havre, Saint-Malo, Nantes ou de Marseille
Paramedics, seamen nurses
End of training exam
No / Active participation required
The certification / attestation rate for this training is 100%
The satisfaction rate for this traing is100% (2019).