Founded in 2005, the Jifmar Offshore Services Group has established itself as a leader in maritime services. With 300 women and men spread over 3 continents, Jifmar offers turnkey solutions in all offshore areas (oil, renewable marine energy, defense, depollution, underwater inspection, etc.) thanks to versatile, modern equipment and specialized, while placing excellence at the heart of its projects. More information on http://welcome.jifmar.net/
1. Description of the missions
Reporting to the Director of Armament and functionally to the Captain of the ship, the Second Captain is the hierarchical superior of the crew and responsible for the QHSSE of the ship.
Your main missions are to assist and replace the Captain in his duties, in particular: • Manage crew schedules and produce associated reports
• Ensure the responsibility of the ship and the personnel on board
• Driving from the ship
• Respect and ensure respect for legal and company safety rules
• Maintain the corresponding documents such as daily activity reports, weekly reports, etc.
• Ensure the ship's good seaworthiness (weekly cleaning of the ship, etc.)
• Ensure that the ship offers the best credibility with charterers
2. Profile sought Training: Second Captain's certificate validated and up to date. DP certification desired
• Experience in the maritime environment
• Desired DP experience
• Ship handling / Anchor handling / Towing
• Security management
• Management of bridge teams
• Fluent English
Qualities: Rigor, respect for time constraints, ability and authority to manage a crew.
Others: Certificate of fitness for boarding and valid passport.
3. Working conditions Position location: 6x6 rotational position in France and abroad,
Working hours: Schedule fluctuates according to activity
Remuneration: According to salary scale
Status: Merchant marine officer
Post taking: As soon as possible
Submission of applications to: email@example.com
Join an agile, innovative and human-sized company!