Founded in 2005, the Jifmar Offshore Services Group has established itself as a leader in maritime services. With 300 women and men spread over 3 continents, Jifmar offers turnkey solutions in all offshore areas (oil, renewable marine energy, defense, depollution, underwater inspection, etc.) thanks to versatile, modern equipment and specialized, while placing excellence at the heart of its projects.
More information on http://welcome.jifmar.net/
1. Description of the missions
Under the hierarchical responsibility of the Director of Armament, and functional as Captain of the ship, the Chief Engineer has the main tasks of:
• Manage and maintain all installations, mechanical, hydraulic and electronic equipment
• Ensure the cohesion and motivation of the staff under their responsibility
• Develop jointly with the Captain maintenance schedules
• Manage stocks of consumables
• Participate in the maneuver on deck during operations
• Prepare and follow technical and regulatory visits
• Prepare and follow up on technical stops
• Participate in the bridge quarter
• Ensure that Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is worn during installation maintenance operations
• Participate in safety exercises (minimum once a month) on the ship.
2. Profile sought Training: Mechanic's certificate (3000 kW minimum) validated and up to date.
Experience: Experience as Chief Engineer required.
Skills: Good knowledge of electronics, fluent English.
Qualities: Pragmatism, reactivity, anticipation.
Motivated, dynamic, rigorous, you have good interpersonal skills and a sense of teamwork. Others: Certificate of fitness for boarding and valid passport.
1. Working conditions Position location:
6x6 rotational position in France and abroad
Working hours: Schedule fluctuates according to activity
Remuneration: According to salary scale
Status: Merchant marine officer
Post taking: As soon as possible
Submission of applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join an agile, innovative and human-sized company!