ENSM Business Forum - 2018 Edition
The merchant navy first class officers, future engineer-level seafarers and the future engineers in marine engineering, are proud to invite you to the 2018 Business Forum, 10th October 2018, organised at ENSM’s head-office in Le Havre.
Why this Forum ?
The 2018 merchant navy first class officer cohort who will, in December, graduate and obtain their unlimited Captain and Chief Engineer diplomas as well as the ENSM Engineer-level title, would like to meet their future employers and get them to discover training tools unique in Europe
- Organising a labour market and enabling the recruitment of dual purpose officers with an engineer-level diploma
- Enabling exchanges between students and professionals
- Emphasising the students work for the benefit of companies: dissertations and internships
- Enhancing exchanges between professionals, from shipowners to start-ups
The ENSM provides the necessary equipment to present your company and meet the students :
- Individual booths in the entry hall with tables and chairs, WIFI access, power supply
- Function room for interviews.
- Pleasant environment and dedicated team to the success of the event
- Marine buffet : registration before 2 October 2018
- Cocktail at 6.30pm.
Muriel Mironneau, Communication Director
ENSM - 10 quai Frissard, 76600 Le Havre France
T.+33(0)6 09 85 49 14
In partnership with Total Lubmarine.