This community life includes sharing the emotion the freshmen feel while being christened, watching in an electric atmosphere the « course des baignoires» (bath tub race), meeting former students and shipowners at a gala, listening to sailors songs while lunching, going to observe northern lights, taking part in regattas in the most beautiful French bays, integrating a team or sailing team…
At the ENSM, associations accompany sports, cultural, humanitarian and scientific commitments, mostly international.
If the students associations (Burals) are Hydro’s historical associations, many other associations are created around students and individual projects of high quality.
The student projects selected in 2019:
– Hydro’s Cup – Hydro Sailing Team
– Participation au TOSS – Le Havre’s buram
– Hydro Mar’sail CCE objective – Bateau Ecole association
– Europ’Raid – Sea raiders
– Day of meetings and gala – Marseille’s bural
– Interclass and inter-establishment meeting – Rugby hydro in Saint-Malo