Under the authority of the campus’ Head and with the assistance of the Studies and Training department (BEF), the latter is the privileged link between the students and the school. It is the interface as far as the administration, the pedagogy and discipline are concerned. It welcomes students, supports and monitors trainees on ongoing training and delivers the certificates. Their offices are open from Monday to Friday.
For the past few years, the three partners have led together different collaborative projects on the maritime field (colloquium, common labs…)
This new step shows a real shared will to create bridges, especially with the mutualization of the different courses.
– offer high quality training in the maritime and paramaritime sectors;
– develop research work towards innovation and industrial development;
– create a synergy between the different students
In concrete terms, this approach will be illustrated by :
– the development of training courses within a partnership which could lead to a common accredidation
– the creation and development of common modules for some of the training programmes
– the participation of teacher-researchers, up to now confined into one structure, in the teaching of the other partners
– the progressive integration of the ENSM teachers to the research teams at the University and the Ecole Centrale for common scientific productions
– the punctual exchange of experts for teaching or common scientific research matters
– the exchange of research documents, of scientific documentation, of information and of publications.
The approach initiated by the three players is in perfect coherence with Campus Nantes, with the higher education development scheme, with Nantes Metropole research and innovation.
The shared aim is to deliver a high quality research and innovation higher education to build the future of a territory and develop tomorrow’s activities and jobs.
Social assistant – Nantes campus
11 Rue Arsène Leloup – T.+33(0)2 40 84 24 53
A list of privately rented accommodation and through estate agencies is available from the school’s reception.
Le CROUS : 8, boulevard Guy Mollet
Telephone : +33(0)2 40 37 13 57 / +33(0)2 40 37 13 13
Simple catering is available on campus. The access to the University restaurants is possible (20’ by public transport).
Nantes campus : +33(0)9 70 00 04 30
Discover the Bural (Students associations) of Nantes Campus