– training courses meeting various standards and regulations, on national and international levels
– tailor-made courses for specific needs on request from companies in different sectors.
All those courses are delivered on one of our four campuses, at the CESAME or on-site.
– ENSM Cybersecurity courses, for port and maritime sectors
– ENSM ongoing collaboration with Nantes University via the programme Un-SEA, digital university of sciences of the sea.
– ENSM, together with the IPER (Institut Portuaire d’Enseignement et de Recherche) delivers the course “Vessel’s commercial call”
The French Maritime Academy also works on international training course standards for personnel working on wind farms, standards called GWO (Global Wind Organisation).
For seafarers, other maritime professionals, higher education centres, or companies with an interest, please contact us for more information: email@example.com
The French Maritime Academy, ENSM, is able to develop continuing education programs and professional training courses thanks to its assets, such as professors with extensive and diverse expertise, efficient training equipment, including its simulators. Several partnerships are established with maritime industry stakeholders and higher education colleges. A dynamic team is dedicated to continuing training and willing to meet today and tomorrow’s training challenges.
Courses, for which the ENSM is the only approved entity in France, are available:
– Basic and advanced Navigation in Ice training courses : the Polar Code entered into force on 1st January 2017. The STCW amendments on crew qualification entered into force in July 2018.
– Basic and advanced IGF courses : since November 2017, the ENSM has been approved “IGF” training center ( International Code of Safety for Ships using Gases or Other Low Flashpoint Fuel) and offers courses with issuance of a certificate.
The courses, delivered together with experts from GAZOCEAN, are intended for seagoing personnel as well as shore side employees from shipping companies, ports, classification societies… The courses have been certified by the pole « mer méditerrannée ».
– VTS courses: ENSM has welcomed many French and international trainees for these training courses on Vessel Traffic System, approved by IALA.
The certificates of training courses are dematerialized, and accessible directly on your “Marin” portal as soon as you have validated the successful completion of the training.
These certificates are valid for 12 months, a period that allows you, via the appropriate CERFA, to renew your certificates with the Maritime Affairs.
Book your course