In 2018, ENSM delivered 319 courses to 3039 trainees.
These courses are mainly :
– training courses meeting diverse standards and regulations, national and international
– tailor-made courses to meet specific needs of companies from various sectors
All these courses are delivered on one of our four campuses, at the CESAME or on-site.
What’s more, in 2018 :
– ENSM offers Cybersecurity courses, targeting port and maritime sectors
– ENSM, together with Le Havre Normandie University, has launched the course entitled « Managing hazardous operational situations »
– ENSM carries on collaborating with Nantes University via the programme Un-SEA, digital university of sciences of the sea.
– ENSM, together with The International Training Centre for Port, Maritime and Logistics industries (IPER), offers the course entitled “The vessel’s commercial call”
Finally, ENSM works on international training courses standards for the personnel working on wind farms, standards called GWO (Global Wind Organisation), aiming at getting approval in 2018
The planning for the courses is available and we will build tailor-made courses with you.
In 2018, ENSM will carry on developing ongoing and vocational training courses offers relying on:
– its lecturers with varied expertise,
– its effective pedagogical equipment, including its simulators ,
– partnerships with many actors of the maritime economy and higher education colleges
– a dynamic team dedicated to ongoing training
– its will to meet today and tomorrow’s training stakes.
Thus, courses, for which only the ENSM has been approved in France, will still be on offer, as, for example :
– Basic and advanced ice training courses : the Polar Code entered into force on 1st January 2017. The STCW amendments related to crews qualification will enter into force in July 2018.
– Basic and advanced IGF courses : ENSM has been approved IGF since November 2017 ( International Code of Safety for Ships using Gases or Other Low Flashpoint Fuel) and thus offers courses with certification
The courses, delivered together with experts from GAZOCEAN, are meant for seagoing personnel as well as shore collaborators from shipping companies, ports, classification societies…
The following courses have been certified by the pole « mer méditerrannée ».
– VTS courses: ENSM has welcomed many French and international trainees for these training courses, approved by IALA.
Réserver un stage
Do not hesitate to contact us wether you are a seafarer or not, a higher education maritime college or not, a company related to the maritime sector or not, at : email@example.com.
Switchboard : +33(0)9 70 00 03 22 ou +33 (0)6 27 27 00 24