Basic training Certificate for ships subject to the IGF Code
Seafarers in charge of specific tasks related to the safety and the precautions to take with fuels onboard ships under the IGF Code, for the use of relevant fuels and the emergency response related to these fuels onboard ships subject to the IGF Code.
Acquiring basic theoretical notions about safety, products handling procedures and ships description.
18 hours (15h theory + 3h simulator)
Minimum 6 / Maximum 12
– STCW Code, Seafarers training Code – Decree dated 19 July 2017 related to the delivery of the required titles for service onboard IGF vessels
– Design and operation characteristics of liquefied gas tankers
– Precautions to prevent hazards
– Precautions and measures concerning health and safety at work
– Pollution prevention due to liquefied gas spillage
– Work sessions on LPG simulator
ENSM Le Havre, Marseille, Nantes and Saint-Malo campuses
Validation of training
Acquiring standards of competence STCW A-V/1-1-2
STATEMENT OF TRAINING COMPLETION
The satisfaction rate for this training is 88%.