The French Maritime Academy (ENSM) is a scientific, cultural and professional public institution. (ESCP) created October 1, 2010, by the Decree 2010-1129, 28 September 2010 under the authority of the Ministry of the Sea.
The French Maritime Academy (ENSM) is administered by a board of directors, chaired by Frédéric Moncany de Saint-Aignan.
Caroline Grégoire is the managing director of ENSM.
Yann Vachias is Deputee Managing Director.
Nathalie Tancret is the director of studies.
Yann Vachias is the director of development and partnerships of the French Maritime Academy by interim.
Pierre-Yves Le Corre is the general director of services.
Muriel Mironneau is communications director.
Veronika Rous is responsible quality.
Download the Organizational chart of ENSM.
The studies council is chaired by Nathalie Tancret.
A project committee is formed.
The ENSM has signed a contract of objectives and performance with the Ministry of Ecological and Solidarity Transition for the period 2018-2022.
Download the COP
Management board :
Record of decisions
Read the decision sheets of the board of directors:
– Board of directors of 10 september 2019.
– Board of directors of 02 july 2019.
– Board of directors of 11 march 2019.
– Board of directors of 30 november 2018.
– Board of directors of 25 october 2018.
– Board of directors of 21 june 2018.
– Board of directors of 12 march 2018.
– Board of directors of 28 november 2017.
– Board of directors of 22 june 2017.
– Board of directors of 17 may 2017.
– Board of directors of 27 february 2017.
– Board of directors of 30 november 2016.
– Board of directors of 23 june 2016.
– Board of directors of 26 february 2016.
– Board of directors of 08 december 2015.
– Board of directors of 14 october 2015.
– Board of directors of 11 march 2015.
– Board of directors of 09 décember 2014.
– Board of directors of 26 june 2014.
Following a decree by the Minister of the Environment and Transport, with the Minister of State, dated 21 November 2018, the list of the scientific Council of the French Maritime Academy is composed as follows :
Chief Commissioner for sustainable development or their representative :
- Antoine FREMONT (IFFSTAR)
- Jean Baptiste BOUTILLIER (CMA-CGM)
- Laurent COMTE (Naval Group)
- Grégoire de ROUX (EDF EN)
- Pierre FERRANT (Ecole centrale Nantes)
- Joëlle FORGET-LERAY (Université du Havre)
- Michel BENOIT (Ecole centrale de Marseille)
- Jean-Yves BILLARD (Ecole navale)
- Patrick MASSIN (ENSTA Paris Tech)
- Yann DOUTRELEAU (ENSTA Bretagne)
- Marie-Françoise LEQUENTREC-LALANCETTE (SHOM)
- Pierre WATREMEZ (AFB)
- Thierry CHAMPION (ENSM)
- Yann VACHIAS (ENSM)
- Awa Sam LEFEBVRE (ENSM)
- Jean-Pierre CLOSTERMANN (ENSM)
- Pascal ROBERT (ENSM)
- Etienne DELAIRE (ENSM)
- Cyrille PELLETIER-DOISY (ENSM)
- François GRINNAERT (ENSM)