The French Maritime ACADEMY – ENSM Governance
The French Maritime Academy (ENSM) is a scientific, cultural and professional public institution. Created on the 1st of October, 2010, by the Decree 2010-1129, 28 September 2010 , modified by the Decree 2019-200, 15 March 2019, it operates under the authority of the Ministry of the Sea.
The ENSM has signed an Agreement on Objectives and Performance with the Ministry of Ecological and Solidarity Transition for the period 2018-2022.
The ENSM is administered by a Board of Directors, chaired by Frédéric Moncany de Saint-Aignan.
François Lambert is the Director-General of the French Maritime Academy ENSM.
Nathalie Tancret is the Director of Programs and Education.
Pierre-Yves Le Corre is the Director of Services.
Download the organizational chart of ENSM.
The Research Committee is chaired by Christine Chauvin.
A Board for Academy Studies is chaired by Nathalie Tancret.
Social dialogue is maintained through a local Technical Committee, a Committee for Hygiene, Safety and working conditions and a Commission CCP.
A Project committee has been established.
The French Maritime Academy publishes yearly its gender equality index.
Download the 2021 Activity Report
BORD OF DIRECTORS:
Find here the Board of Directors decision summaries:
– Board of directors 10 September 2019
– Board of directors 02 July 2019
– Board of directors 11 March 2019
– Board of directors 30 November 2018
– Board of directors 25 October 2018
– Board of directors 21 June 2018
– Board of directors 12 March 2018
– Board of directors 28 November 2017
– Board of directors 22 June 2017
– Board of directors 17 May 2017
– Board of directors 27 February 2017
– Board of directors 30 November 2016
– Board of directors 23 June 2016
– Board of directors 26 February 2016
– Board of directors 08 December 2015
– Board of directors 14 October 2015
– Board of directors 11 March 2015
– Board of directors 09 December 2014
– Board of directors 26 June 2014
Established by decree from the Minister of the Environment and Transport, with the Minister of State, dated 08 februrary 2022, the Scientific Council of the French Maritime Academy is composed as such:
- Commissioner-General for Sustainable development (or their representative)
- Loïc BARBOT
- Jean-Yves BILLARD
- Bertrand LARS
- Elisabeth CREPON
- Grégoire DE ROUX
- Etienne DELAIRE
- Carole DEUMIE
- Yann DOUTRELEAU
- Pierre FERRAND
- Dominique FOLLUT
- Christine CHAUVIN BLOTTIAUX
- Caroline GREGOIRE
- François GRINNAERT
- Marie-Françoise LALANCETTE
- Pedro MERINO-LASO
- Jérôme NAVARRO
- Céline PICARD
- Awa SAM-LEFEBVRE
- Franck SHOEFS
- Nathalie TANCRET
- Jonas THIAUCOURT