Refresher course – Basic Safety Training Certificate
Persons holding a Basic safety training Certificate which has reached its five year expiry date.
– An existing Basic safety training Certificate
– A Medical certificate established by maritime doctor showing Fit to work, less than 12 months old
Establish that skills and competences are still efficient, in accordance with decree dated 24 July 2013 related to the reaccreditation of professional maritime training Certificates and STCW convention Manilla Amendments 24 June 2010.
Personal survival techniques refresher Course : 6 hours, including 2 hours of class teaching and 4 hours of practice
Basic fire fighting training refresher Course : 10 hours, including 2 hours of class teaching and 8 hours of practice
Minimum 9 / Maximum 10
– STCW Convention section A-VI/1 and table A-VI/1.1 of the Code.
– Decree dated 26 July 2013 related to the delivery of the basic safety training certificate
Personal survival techniques / Refer to the annex in the afore-mentioned decree :
– Annex III, appendix 1 : chapter I – Personal survival techniques, paragraph G
Basic fire fighting training / Refer to the annex in the afore-mentioned decree :
– Annex III, appendix 1 : chapter II – Basic fire fighting training, paragraph G
CESAME in Saint-Malo
– ENSM professors
– Fire fighting specialists
End of course assessment
Statement for the issuance of an STCW certificate
Certification/Statement rate of issuance
The certification / attestation rate for this training is 99%
The satisfaction rate for this training is 100%